Saturday, September 5, 2009

There is such Thing as 3-min Miracle!

I never thought that these hefty commercials that's been repeatedly rolling on the famous box with remote control can actually pull out true information and benefits.

I never believed in such until i got a free tube of Pantene 3-minute miracle when I bought the brand's conditioner. It was actually the decision maker for me, that tie-up with a label "free" and priced at Php 125. Good bargain for me and with actually no expectation from that 3-minute miracle thing.

There was no clear instructions whether to shampoo and condition first before using it, or shampoo alone then apply the product. I chose the latter. As I am not in the bottleneck of getting through my schedule that day, I let the conditioner-like liquid rest on my hair longer than the 3-minute instruction.

Never did I expect that my straightened hair would turn out to be that shiny, straight, and would not need an iron (as i usually do)! It was so different from the results of the conditioners or those hot oil/ hair spa products. My hair got the volume that I wanted, not too voluminous and not too flat. My proof? I harvested at least 5 positive remarks from people at the office. It indeed caught their attention with them saying like, "nagparebond ka?" and "kaya pala late kasi nagpablower pa!". Too bad I did not get a picture of myslef that day.

Ok, if you'd ask me, the effect did not last like a month or so. But it was decent enough to revive the glow of my hair. Priced at 100 php per small tube, I am very much willing to treat my hair from time to time. Not to mention the time it can save me undergoing my hair into the mercy of flat iron. :)

Recommending this product to all those picky girls like me!

No comments: